If your real estate agent asks you out — and not just to see a gem of a house that’s been on the market for a while — give him/her a chance and say yes.
Here are 15 reasons to date a real estate agent:
1. According to Modern Family’s Phil Dunphy, “Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer.”
2. Real estate agents are good negotiators.
3. They don’t give up easily. (He won’t give up easily on you, either.)
4. Real estate agents are comfortable with taking calculated risks, depending on commission to pay their bills.
5. Crave confidence in a date? Real estate agents trust their own abilities to sell properties and close deals for clients.
6. She’s a matchmaker: Real estate agents help clients’ dreams of home ownership come true by pairing what they can afford with what they need.
7. He probably doesn’t live in his parents’ basement.
8. For realtors, beauty is more than skin deep. They can see the potential in a property that others can’t.
9. Real estate agents are self-motivated, driven to succeed in a difficult field of work.
10. Real estate agents are accessible. They intentionally make themselves available to their clients — and, in all likelihood, to their significant others.
11. No 9-to-5 here. If you’re also a freelancer, a real estate agent’s unconventional schedule might appeal to you. Sure, she might be busy tomorrow evening, but she might also be able to swing a weekday brunch.
12. Real estate agents are smart — and good at math. They’re always updating courses and intentionally learning more about their business and the neighborhoods they sell in.
13. Can’t handle awkwardness? Real estate agents depend on their people skills to survive financially. Invite a realtor to a dinner party, and he/she will bring out the charm.
14. A good real estate agent is discerning. He/she knows when to sell a property and when to hang on to it.
15. You’ll learn more about your city. Date a real estate agent, and you’ll get an education in thriving neighborhoods, up-and-coming areas to watch, zoning laws and gentrification.
Why else should one date a real estate agent?
Why Use AMPI?
AMPI is the national association of real estate professionals that have, since 1956, gathered under laws and codes of ethics and conduct to create a reliable, trustworthy an efficient real estate environment in Mexico.
AMPI consists of separate autonomous sections all throughout the nation, as well as more than 4,000 associates and affiliates.
Each section is independent and has its own board of directors, only surpassed by a national board of directors comprised of twenty associates from all over the republic.
Developed over the years with the input and knowledge of its members, AMPI is much more than just a collection of offices.
AMPI has been a solid and recognized institution in Mexico for the past 27 years. It was originally established in 1956 and was consolidated in 1980.
AMPI is currently represented in all the principle cities and regions of Mexico stretching from Tijuana to Cancun.
The Riviera Nayarita, Vallarta and Compostela chapters of AMPI are dedicated to promote the best practices in real estate by providing its members with education to reinforce the standards of ethics that give our industry the credibility which our clients deserve.
AMPI is committed to giving our membership access to a multiple listing service that forms the platform from which our industry can expand locally and into other markets while giving our members precise and up to date information that is vital to continuous improvement and growth.